BOX HOUND MARINA & RESORT
FRIENDS OF HORSESHOE BEND ANIMALS SPAY/NEUTER FUND
April 20, 2013
HOSTED BY BOX HOUND MARINA
1313 TRI LAKES DR, CROWN LAKE, HORSESHOE BEND 72512
TOURNAMENT HOURS – 7:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M.
Gates open at 5:30 A.M.
ENTRY FEE: $50.00 PER BOAT/BIG BASS ENTRY $10.00 PER TEAM
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 670-4496 OR 888-829-5440, email firstname.lastname@example.org
GUARANTEED PURSE — 1 sT, 2ND , 3rd
1. The following rules for the tournament will be used. These rules will be interpreted by the Tournament committee and all decisions are final.
2. The Tournament Committee will consist of three (3) members.
3. Entry fee: $50.00 per boat (2 person maximum in boat). Entries will be accepted by mail or beginning at 5:30 a.m. the morning of the tournament. Big Bass entry is optional $5.00 per man.
4. Eligibility: All individuals, 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult or guardian, who have paid the appropriate entry fee.
5. Place: April 20, 2013, Box Hound Marina, Crown Lake, 1313 Tri Lakes Drive, Horseshoe Bend, AR.
6. Departure will be by draw.
7. Tackle and Equipment: Only artificial bait or lures may be used. Pork style baits are allowed. No trolling. All bass must be caught on rod and reel.
8. Safety and Sportsmanship: Safe boating and fishing practices must be observed. Life jackets MUST be worn during takeoff. Kill switches are recommended.
9. Permitted fishing locations: Anywhere on Crown Lake except within 50 yards of Box Hound Marina.
10. Scoring: All Black Bass will be counted. Total stringer weight per team will determine place. Only 12″ Game & Fish legal bass will be accepted as the minimum size. Five (5) fish per boat may be weighed in. Any frozen or iced fish presented for weigh in will result in immediate disqualification. If a dead fish is weighed in there will be a one-pound penalty. Only one dead fish can be weighed in.
11. Weigh in penalty: 5% of total weight per minute up to ten minutes, then disqualification. NO EXCUSES.
12. Ties: In case of a tie, the winner will be the team with the most fish. If both teams have the same number of fish, the team with the biggest fish will be the winner.
13. Protest must be filed in writing with the Tournament officials within 30 minutes of the conclusion of the weigh in.
14. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR ANY REASON.
15. All fish must be released.
16. Awards: l’, 2nd, and VI Place for Total Weight. The Big Bass Award will be 100%.
23rd Annual Dogwood Days Bass Tournament — For information call 670-4496 or 888-829-5440
Mail registration to: Box Hound Marina, 1313 Tri Lakes Drive, Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Presented by Box Hound Marina & Resort •
All Proceeds to Benefit Friends of Horseshoe Bend Animals
Spay/Neuter Fund : A non-profit 501c3 organization
dedicated to helping animals in the Horseshoe Bend Area