Davidsonville Historic State Park is home to many interesting birds and some are very elusive. Join the park interpreter for a refreshing hike through the park and see how many different birds you can count. If you have binoculars please bring them. Complimentary hot chocolate and snacks will be offered at the end of the hike. Admission is free. Please call 870-892-4708 to sign up. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes south of Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Ed Alexander teaching “Digital Photography” April 29-30 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Newport holds Terry Scoggins Memorial Stage Dedication and Celebration on April 7th
- 17th Annual Ozark Foothills FilmFest Line-Up Announced
- Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced Bead Making April 13, 14 and 15th At Arkansas Craft School
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo Saturday, March 24 at Fulton County Fairgrounds