Davidsonville Historic State Park is home to many interesting birds and some are very elusive. Join the park interpreter for a refreshing hike through the park and see how many different birds you can count. If you have binoculars please bring them. Complimentary hot chocolate and snacks will be offered at the end of the hike. Admission is free. Please call 870-892-4708 to sign up. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes south of Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Mid-South Byways Afternoon in Calico Rock prompts Larry Burchfield to Write Media Article touting Calico Rock!
- Arkansas Craft Gallery November 18th Event – Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt
- Powhatan Historic State Park Schedules Ghost Walks & Canning Workshop Oct. and Nov.
- October Workshops & Events at BAAC! Art Exhibit, Digital Photography Basics, Jewelry Making, Free Halloween Workshop
- Independence County Library Friends Foundation to host a “Spuds on the Run” Fundraiser Nov. 13th!