Davidsonville Historic State Park is home to many interesting birds and some are very elusive. Join the park interpreter for a refreshing hike through the park and see how many different birds you can count. If you have binoculars please bring them. Complimentary hot chocolate and snacks will be offered at the end of the hike. Admission is free. Please call 870-892-4708 to sign up. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes south of Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas