On a recent trip to another county in our Ozark Gateway Region, we stopped by Imboden to see one of our long-time supporters, Orlando Lopez, owner of Casa Lopez. What a treat! Starving to death, and wanting some good enchiladas and salsa to fill up on, we were not disappointed. Orlando waited on us himself! No stranger to hard work, this young man with the dazzling smile quickly took our order and we were served our tantalizingly palatable salsa and warm chips as we awaited our enchiladas. Even with the restaurant almost filled to capacity, it took only minutes to get our enchilada plates. I can vow their cheese sauce on beef and cheese enchiladas is the smoothest, creamiest I’ve ever eaten. We were absolutely full up! and ready to continue our journey. I can’t wait to go back in that direction. I am headed to see Orlando! See you there, folks, Ginger PS. Made another trip through Imboden yesterday and had to stop and have some more awesome salsa and enchiladas! FYI, they make their own chips and and salsa and cheese dip! They also serve breakfast, and offer BBQ, burgers and chicken for those seeking other cuisine. The total package restaurant for good homemade food in a special little place called Imboden! We came, we saw and we ate!! Ginger
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas