There are only a few days left to register for Davidsonville Historic State Park’s Dutch oven cooking class. Sign up for the workshop and learn more about how to cook with and care for Dutch ovens and cook up a meal of spaghetti, cheese biscuits, and tiramisu. The class will be from 2-4 p.m. and is for all levels of Dutch oven cooks but no children under 8 years old please. Due to limited space, early registration is required and the deadline to register is September 10. Call 870-892-4708 to register. Admission is $13 per person. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes from Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Arkansas Craft Gallery September Events
- Runaway Planet to Perform for Ozark Foothills FilmFest and the T Tauri Movie Camp Sept. 9th!
- 25th Annual COMP Cams Topless 100 – Hosted by Batesville Motor Speedway August 17-19!!!
- Davidsonville Historic State Park Labor Day Weekend Upcoming Events through September 3rd!!
- August Events at Ozark Folk Center this week – Tinsmithing and Arkansas State Fiddle Championship