There are only a few days left to register for Davidsonville Historic State Park’s Dutch oven cooking class. Sign up for the workshop and learn more about how to cook with and care for Dutch ovens and cook up a meal of spaghetti, cheese biscuits, and tiramisu. The class will be from 2-4 p.m. and is for all levels of Dutch oven cooks but no children under 8 years old please. Due to limited space, early registration is required and the deadline to register is September 10. Call 870-892-4708 to register. Admission is $13 per person. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes from Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Mid-South Byways Afternoon in Calico Rock prompts Larry Burchfield to Write Media Article touting Calico Rock!
- Arkansas Craft Gallery November 18th Event – Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt
- Powhatan Historic State Park Schedules Ghost Walks & Canning Workshop Oct. and Nov.
- October Workshops & Events at BAAC! Art Exhibit, Digital Photography Basics, Jewelry Making, Free Halloween Workshop
- Independence County Library Friends Foundation to host a “Spuds on the Run” Fundraiser Nov. 13th!