There are only a few days left to register for Davidsonville Historic State Park’s Dutch oven cooking class. Sign up for the workshop and learn more about how to cook with and care for Dutch ovens and cook up a meal of spaghetti, cheese biscuits, and tiramisu. The class will be from 2-4 p.m. and is for all levels of Dutch oven cooks but no children under 8 years old please. Due to limited space, early registration is required and the deadline to register is September 10. Call 870-892-4708 to register. Admission is $13 per person. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes from Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas