There are only a few days left to register for Davidsonville Historic State Park’s Dutch oven cooking class. Sign up for the workshop and learn more about how to cook with and care for Dutch ovens and cook up a meal of spaghetti, cheese biscuits, and tiramisu. The class will be from 2-4 p.m. and is for all levels of Dutch oven cooks but no children under 8 years old please. Due to limited space, early registration is required and the deadline to register is September 10. Call 870-892-4708 to register. Admission is $13 per person. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes from Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- 2018 Main Street Farmers Market Opening Day is May 5 and Vendor Applications being accepted now
- Main Street Batesville receives large monetary gift for 2018 Fundraisers
- Ed Alexander teaching “Digital Photography” April 29-30 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Newport holds Terry Scoggins Memorial Stage Dedication and Celebration on April 7th
- 17th Annual Ozark Foothills FilmFest Line-Up Announced