There are only a few days left to register for Davidsonville Historic State Park’s Dutch oven cooking class. Sign up for the workshop and learn more about how to cook with and care for Dutch ovens and cook up a meal of spaghetti, cheese biscuits, and tiramisu. The class will be from 2-4 p.m. and is for all levels of Dutch oven cooks but no children under 8 years old please. Due to limited space, early registration is required and the deadline to register is September 10. Call 870-892-4708 to register. Admission is $13 per person. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes from Pocahontas on Highway 166.
- Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center Invites Students for Adventures in Science this Summer on Tuesdays!
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts N Craft show in Hardy September 22-23!
- Hurry! Register your teen by Monday for ACS Anatomy for TEEN Art Students July 23-27
- Fox Creek BBQ July 14th – Gary Rounds, Irl Hees and Ken Loggains, Local Legends and World-Wide Entertainers!
- Bluegrass “The Seldom Scene” at Ozark Folk Center State Park July 27th!