Saturday, August 23rd, will be a one of a kind evening with Deadwood Groove in the historic Horseshoe Bend Theatre. Music in the Mountains Country Music Theatre is located at 811 Second Street, Horseshoe Bend. Admission by donation. Concessions are available. Food begins at 5:30. Special guest Raini Rush takes the stage at 6:15. It’s gonna’ be a great night. Don’t miss this amazing show! Come on by and see us!
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!