Saturday, August 23rd, will be a one of a kind evening with Deadwood Groove in the historic Horseshoe Bend Theatre. Music in the Mountains Country Music Theatre is located at 811 Second Street, Horseshoe Bend. Admission by donation. Concessions are available. Food begins at 5:30. Special guest Raini Rush takes the stage at 6:15. It’s gonna’ be a great night. Don’t miss this amazing show! Come on by and see us!
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!
- Independence County Library to Host Genealogy Program on Immigration and Genealogy Research Oct. 13