Saturday, August 23rd, will be a one of a kind evening with Deadwood Groove in the historic Horseshoe Bend Theatre. Music in the Mountains Country Music Theatre is located at 811 Second Street, Horseshoe Bend. Admission by donation. Concessions are available. Food begins at 5:30. Special guest Raini Rush takes the stage at 6:15. It’s gonna’ be a great night. Don’t miss this amazing show! Come on by and see us!
- Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center Invites Students for Adventures in Science this Summer on Tuesdays!
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts N Craft show in Hardy September 22-23!
- Hurry! Register your teen by Monday for ACS Anatomy for TEEN Art Students July 23-27
- Fox Creek BBQ July 14th – Gary Rounds, Irl Hees and Ken Loggains, Local Legends and World-Wide Entertainers!
- Bluegrass “The Seldom Scene” at Ozark Folk Center State Park July 27th!