Saturday, August 23rd, will be a one of a kind evening with Deadwood Groove in the historic Horseshoe Bend Theatre. Music in the Mountains Country Music Theatre is located at 811 Second Street, Horseshoe Bend. Admission by donation. Concessions are available. Food begins at 5:30. Special guest Raini Rush takes the stage at 6:15. It’s gonna’ be a great night. Don’t miss this amazing show! Come on by and see us!
- Celia Storey Teaches “Animated Clay” August 12-13 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Powhatan Historic State Park Canning Workshop & Pearl Stringing Workshop July & August
- Linda Rawlings will teach Paper Making August 5 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Jacksonport State Park is Building a New Visitor Center – Build it, and they will come!
- An Invitation to the T Tauri Movie Camp Finale Screening FREE July 29 at UACCB Batesville