Today I saw my old friend (at our dentist !), one of the owners of Thompson’s Jewelry, 255 E. Main St., 870-793-7136, and was reminded they are celebrating their 90th year, 3rd generation family, business year. They carry an extensive selection of jewelry and also offer in-store watch/jewelry repair, of which I have been the recipient many times. I know them to be honest, reliable local business friends. If you are traveling and need a special birthday or anniversary gift, or your favorite watch breaks on vacation, don’t wait to get home. You are cordially invited to Thompson’s Jewelry. They would love to help you with a gift or repair! Ginger
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!