Today I saw my old friend (at our dentist !), one of the owners of Thompson’s Jewelry, 255 E. Main St., 870-793-7136, and was reminded they are celebrating their 90th year, 3rd generation family, business year. They carry an extensive selection of jewelry and also offer in-store watch/jewelry repair, of which I have been the recipient many times. I know them to be honest, reliable local business friends. If you are traveling and need a special birthday or anniversary gift, or your favorite watch breaks on vacation, don’t wait to get home. You are cordially invited to Thompson’s Jewelry. They would love to help you with a gift or repair! Ginger
- Linda Rawlings will teach Paper Making August 5 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Jacksonport State Park is Building a New Visitor Center – Build it, and they will come!
- An Invitation to the T Tauri Movie Camp Finale Screening FREE July 29 at UACCB Batesville
- Hardy’s 1st Annual Fireman’s Fair Saturday, July 22!!!!! Come on, everybody!
- IMPACT Independence County to Host Tourism Branding Workshop July 27th