Today I saw my old friend (at our dentist !), one of the owners of Thompson’s Jewelry, 255 E. Main St., 870-793-7136, and was reminded they are celebrating their 90th year, 3rd generation family, business year. They carry an extensive selection of jewelry and also offer in-store watch/jewelry repair, of which I have been the recipient many times. I know them to be honest, reliable local business friends. If you are traveling and need a special birthday or anniversary gift, or your favorite watch breaks on vacation, don’t wait to get home. You are cordially invited to Thompson’s Jewelry. They would love to help you with a gift or repair! Ginger
- Ghost of Davidsonville Fall Festival October 14th at Davidsonville Historic State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!