Today I saw my old friend (at our dentist !), one of the owners of Thompson’s Jewelry, 255 E. Main St., 870-793-7136, and was reminded they are celebrating their 90th year, 3rd generation family, business year. They carry an extensive selection of jewelry and also offer in-store watch/jewelry repair, of which I have been the recipient many times. I know them to be honest, reliable local business friends. If you are traveling and need a special birthday or anniversary gift, or your favorite watch breaks on vacation, don’t wait to get home. You are cordially invited to Thompson’s Jewelry. They would love to help you with a gift or repair! Ginger
- K-Kountry 95 recently honored as Wilson Powell Media Support Award Finalist at 2018 Ozark Gateway Tourism Banquet
- Jim Hinkle Spring River Hatchery Hosts Annual Free Kids’ Fishing Derby June 9th at Mammoth Spring
- Guitars Galore with Thumbpicking This Weekend at the Ozark Folk Center State Park, Concerts, Contests and Master’s Class
- Northeast Arkansas Master Naturalists presents National Trails Day June 2, 2018
- May Events at Davidsonville – Kids to Parks Day and Clean-Up: May 19th plus Memorial Holiday Plans!