Olde Towne Mall, antique store/upscale flea market of 407 E. Main, invites you to visit them 7 days a week! They are open 10-5 Monday-Saturday, and Sunday 1-5 pm. They have 15,00 square feet, two floors, and 120 vendors of old and new Antiques and Fun-tiques; lots of beautiful, quaint and charming furniture, dishes, jewelry, toys, China, Vintage everything, plus new clothes and jewelry! They always serve free coffee and cookies! You can’t leave that wonderful store without buying different flavors of “to die for,” as Terri says, rich homemade chocolate from Greenbriar, AR, old time candies, and homemade fried pies made by the ladies of Cave City, AR! I personally have eaten there, bought there, and love the ladies who own it, Terri Harris and Sandra Bugh. They are always ready to meet and greet everyone who enters their unique shopping mall! See you there! I’m just going to go look a while and pick up some fudge and fried pies!! Ginger
- Marcia Wallace will teach “Drawing People” September 9th-10th at the Arkansas Craft School
- Independence County Library Friends Foundation Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre Fundraiser Sept. 16th!
- Powhatan Historic State Parks August Canning Workshop and Sept. Trial by Jury
- River City Cruisers Car Club Set to Host Their Premier Car Show at the White River Water Carnival
- Ozark Folk Center Events August 22 – 26