Olde Towne Mall, antique store/upscale flea market of 407 E. Main, invites you to visit them 7 days a week! They are open 10-5 Monday-Saturday, and Sunday 1-5 pm. They have 15,00 square feet, two floors, and 120 vendors of old and new Antiques and Fun-tiques; lots of beautiful, quaint and charming furniture, dishes, jewelry, toys, China, Vintage everything, plus new clothes and jewelry! They always serve free coffee and cookies! You can’t leave that wonderful store without buying different flavors of “to die for,” as Terri says, rich homemade chocolate from Greenbriar, AR, old time candies, and homemade fried pies made by the ladies of Cave City, AR! I personally have eaten there, bought there, and love the ladies who own it, Terri Harris and Sandra Bugh. They are always ready to meet and greet everyone who enters their unique shopping mall! See you there! I’m just going to go look a while and pick up some fudge and fried pies!! Ginger
- Mid-South Byways Afternoon in Calico Rock prompts Larry Burchfield to Write Media Article touting Calico Rock!
- Arkansas Craft Gallery November 18th Event – Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt
- Powhatan Historic State Park Schedules Ghost Walks & Canning Workshop Oct. and Nov.
- October Workshops & Events at BAAC! Art Exhibit, Digital Photography Basics, Jewelry Making, Free Halloween Workshop
- Independence County Library Friends Foundation to host a “Spuds on the Run” Fundraiser Nov. 13th!