Olde Towne Mall, antique store/upscale flea market of 407 E. Main, invites you to visit them 7 days a week! They are open 10-5 Monday-Saturday, and Sunday 1-5 pm. They have 15,00 square feet, two floors, and 120 vendors of old and new Antiques and Fun-tiques; lots of beautiful, quaint and charming furniture, dishes, jewelry, toys, China, Vintage everything, plus new clothes and jewelry! They always serve free coffee and cookies! You can’t leave that wonderful store without buying different flavors of “to die for,” as Terri says, rich homemade chocolate from Greenbriar, AR, old time candies, and homemade fried pies made by the ladies of Cave City, AR! I personally have eaten there, bought there, and love the ladies who own it, Terri Harris and Sandra Bugh. They are always ready to meet and greet everyone who enters their unique shopping mall! See you there! I’m just going to go look a while and pick up some fudge and fried pies!! Ginger
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas