Olde Towne Mall, antique store/upscale flea market of 407 E. Main, invites you to visit them 7 days a week! They are open 10-5 Monday-Saturday, and Sunday 1-5 pm. They have 15,00 square feet, two floors, and 120 vendors of old and new Antiques and Fun-tiques; lots of beautiful, quaint and charming furniture, dishes, jewelry, toys, China, Vintage everything, plus new clothes and jewelry! They always serve free coffee and cookies! You can’t leave that wonderful store without buying different flavors of “to die for,” as Terri says, rich homemade chocolate from Greenbriar, AR, old time candies, and homemade fried pies made by the ladies of Cave City, AR! I personally have eaten there, bought there, and love the ladies who own it, Terri Harris and Sandra Bugh. They are always ready to meet and greet everyone who enters their unique shopping mall! See you there! I’m just going to go look a while and pick up some fudge and fried pies!! Ginger
- Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center Invites Students for Adventures in Science this Summer on Tuesdays!
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts N Craft show in Hardy September 22-23!
- Hurry! Register your teen by Monday for ACS Anatomy for TEEN Art Students July 23-27
- Fox Creek BBQ July 14th – Gary Rounds, Irl Hees and Ken Loggains, Local Legends and World-Wide Entertainers!
- Bluegrass “The Seldom Scene” at Ozark Folk Center State Park July 27th!