My Batesville has many downright wonderful eating places! I recently entertained a guest at Josie’s at The Lockhouse, overlooking the beautiful White River, and was served up with one delicious meal! My beef tips were “melt in your mouth” delish, cheesy twice-baked potato was just right, salad was fresh and crisp, and the warm yeast roll was right out of the Ol’ South! My guest was quite appreciative and gave kudos to his meal of tasty “grilled just right” tilapia, broccoli, salad and roll. I intend to go back again, best meal I’ve had in a while. Stop in and see them, they are awaiting you with good food and good service!! Open Monday-Friday 11 am-9 pm; Saturday 11 am-10 pm. 870-793-7000. Ginger
- Arkansas Craft Gallery September Events
- Runaway Planet to Perform for Ozark Foothills FilmFest and the T Tauri Movie Camp Sept. 9th!
- 25th Annual COMP Cams Topless 100 – Hosted by Batesville Motor Speedway August 17-19!!!
- Davidsonville Historic State Park Labor Day Weekend Upcoming Events through September 3rd!!
- August Events at Ozark Folk Center this week – Tinsmithing and Arkansas State Fiddle Championship