My Batesville has many downright wonderful eating places! I recently entertained a guest at Josie’s at The Lockhouse, overlooking the beautiful White River, and was served up with one delicious meal! My beef tips were “melt in your mouth” delish, cheesy twice-baked potato was just right, salad was fresh and crisp, and the warm yeast roll was right out of the Ol’ South! My guest was quite appreciative and gave kudos to his meal of tasty “grilled just right” tilapia, broccoli, salad and roll. I intend to go back again, best meal I’ve had in a while. Stop in and see them, they are awaiting you with good food and good service!! Open Monday-Friday 11 am-9 pm; Saturday 11 am-10 pm. 870-793-7000. Ginger
- Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center Invites Students for Adventures in Science this Summer on Tuesdays!
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts N Craft show in Hardy September 22-23!
- Hurry! Register your teen by Monday for ACS Anatomy for TEEN Art Students July 23-27
- Fox Creek BBQ July 14th – Gary Rounds, Irl Hees and Ken Loggains, Local Legends and World-Wide Entertainers!
- Bluegrass “The Seldom Scene” at Ozark Folk Center State Park July 27th!