My Batesville has many downright wonderful eating places! I recently entertained a guest at Josie’s at The Lockhouse, overlooking the beautiful White River, and was served up with one delicious meal! My beef tips were “melt in your mouth” delish, cheesy twice-baked potato was just right, salad was fresh and crisp, and the warm yeast roll was right out of the Ol’ South! My guest was quite appreciative and gave kudos to his meal of tasty “grilled just right” tilapia, broccoli, salad and roll. I intend to go back again, best meal I’ve had in a while. Stop in and see them, they are awaiting you with good food and good service!! Open Monday-Friday 11 am-9 pm; Saturday 11 am-10 pm. 870-793-7000. Ginger
- Mid-South Byways Afternoon in Calico Rock prompts Larry Burchfield to Write Media Article touting Calico Rock!
- Arkansas Craft Gallery November 18th Event – Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt
- Powhatan Historic State Park Schedules Ghost Walks & Canning Workshop Oct. and Nov.
- October Workshops & Events at BAAC! Art Exhibit, Digital Photography Basics, Jewelry Making, Free Halloween Workshop
- Independence County Library Friends Foundation to host a “Spuds on the Run” Fundraiser Nov. 13th!