My Batesville has many downright wonderful eating places! I recently entertained a guest at Josie’s at The Lockhouse, overlooking the beautiful White River, and was served up with one delicious meal! My beef tips were “melt in your mouth” delish, cheesy twice-baked potato was just right, salad was fresh and crisp, and the warm yeast roll was right out of the Ol’ South! My guest was quite appreciative and gave kudos to his meal of tasty “grilled just right” tilapia, broccoli, salad and roll. I intend to go back again, best meal I’ve had in a while. Stop in and see them, they are awaiting you with good food and good service!! Open Monday-Friday 11 am-9 pm; Saturday 11 am-10 pm. 870-793-7000. Ginger
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas