Natalie’s Café & Catering of Batesville recently moved to 3050 Harrison Street in the Marketplace Center, quadrupling her size to daily serve over 300 patrons either in-café or take-outs. Once you eat at Natalie’s, well, it’s just hard not to just keep going for all of her freshly home-made, nothing fried, “American, Southern/Soul, Cajun/Creole” cuisine. Natalie’s serves up everything from homemade soups and salads, fresh fruit cups, to cheesy chicken spaghetti and green beans (one of her popular daily lunch specials), Panini and wheat tuna and chicken salad, and her mouth-watering desserts you can smell when you pull into the parking lot (on the way to Wal-Mart for visitors to our area). Natalie buys locally all ingredients to make everything on her scrumptious menu. The Urbanspoon Restaurant & Food Review has rated her among one of the highest in our area, and you will all agree with them once you step inside her friendly atmosphere to quench your hunger pangs and relax with Natalie and her staff, all there to serve and make you happy. They are open M-TH 10-6 and Friday 10-4. You may see her exquisitely mouth-watering, palatable menu at www.whodatnat.com, or call for pickups or catering at 870-698-0200. Be sure and stop in! See you there! Ginger
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo to be March 24, 2018 at the Fulton County Fairgrounds in Salem, Arkansas
- Independence County Library Foundation to Host Eve of New Year’s Eve Bash Dec. 30th!
- Calico Rock’s Christmas Living Windows and Parade Saturday Dec. 9th!
- Old Independence Regional Museum Exhibit “Home Town Teams: How Sports Shape America” on Dec. 16
- Bladesmithing has deep roots in Arkansas