Vendor applications for arts & crafters or commercial booths are now being accepted for the 33rd Annual Portfest Festival, which will be held on June 6-7 at Jacksonport State Park. Entertainment includes the Marshall Tucker Band and Blackfoot on Friday, June 6. Country entertainers include Sammy Kershaw and Jon Pardi on Saturday, June 7. For more info, go to www.portfest.org or contact the Newport Area Chamber of Commerce at 870-523-3618.
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!