Vendor applications for arts & crafters or commercial booths are now being accepted for the 33rd Annual Portfest Festival, which will be held on June 6-7 at Jacksonport State Park. Entertainment includes the Marshall Tucker Band and Blackfoot on Friday, June 6. Country entertainers include Sammy Kershaw and Jon Pardi on Saturday, June 7. For more info, go to www.portfest.org or contact the Newport Area Chamber of Commerce at 870-523-3618.
- Meetings scheduled for 2018 Ozark Folk Center Craft Village Opportunities and Music Auditions
- Feb. 10 Sew Ingenious Makers Featured Artists at the Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Pearl Stringing Workshop January 20th 9 am – 1 pm at Powhatan Historic State Park
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo is coming to Salem on March 24th
- Our Own OGTC Executive Director Cathy Baker Drew named a new Member of the 2018 Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame