Vendor applications for arts & crafters or commercial booths are now being accepted for the 33rd Annual Portfest Festival, which will be held on June 6-7 at Jacksonport State Park. Entertainment includes the Marshall Tucker Band and Blackfoot on Friday, June 6. Country entertainers include Sammy Kershaw and Jon Pardi on Saturday, June 7. For more info, go to www.portfest.org or contact the Newport Area Chamber of Commerce at 870-523-3618.
- K-Kountry 95 recently honored as Wilson Powell Media Support Award Finalist at 2018 Ozark Gateway Tourism Banquet
- Jim Hinkle Spring River Hatchery Hosts Annual Free Kids’ Fishing Derby June 9th at Mammoth Spring
- Guitars Galore with Thumbpicking This Weekend at the Ozark Folk Center State Park, Concerts, Contests and Master’s Class
- Northeast Arkansas Master Naturalists presents National Trails Day June 2, 2018
- May Events at Davidsonville – Kids to Parks Day and Clean-Up: May 19th plus Memorial Holiday Plans!