Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- City of Cushman and the Helping Hands Food Pantry to hold fund raiser March 24th!
- Calico Rock Museum New Tomlinson Art and Science Center Hosts First Show in March
- Batesville Wins Community Tourism Development Award; Cathy Drew Inducted into Hall of Fame
- Ozark Gateway Tourist Council’s Cathy Drew Receives Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame Award March 12 at Governor’s Conference
- Congratulations to Batesville for Receiving the “Community Tourism Development Award” at the Arkansas Governor’s Conference