Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!
- Independence County Library to Host Genealogy Program on Immigration and Genealogy Research Oct. 13