Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- Celia Storey Teaches “Animated Clay” August 12-13 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Powhatan Historic State Park Canning Workshop & Pearl Stringing Workshop July & August
- Linda Rawlings will teach Paper Making August 5 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Jacksonport State Park is Building a New Visitor Center – Build it, and they will come!
- An Invitation to the T Tauri Movie Camp Finale Screening FREE July 29 at UACCB Batesville