Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- Feb. 10 Sew Ingenious Makers Featured Artists at the Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Pearl Stringing Workshop January 20th 9 am – 1 pm at Powhatan Historic State Park
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo is coming to Salem on March 24th
- Our Own OGTC Executive Director Cathy Baker Drew named a new Member of the 2018 Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame
- Happy New Year from BAAC! January Workshops & Events at BAAC!