Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center Invites Students for Adventures in Science this Summer on Tuesdays!
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts N Craft show in Hardy September 22-23!
- Hurry! Register your teen by Monday for ACS Anatomy for TEEN Art Students July 23-27
- Fox Creek BBQ July 14th – Gary Rounds, Irl Hees and Ken Loggains, Local Legends and World-Wide Entertainers!
- Bluegrass “The Seldom Scene” at Ozark Folk Center State Park July 27th!