Formerly located in the Corner Stone Mercantile in Mountain View, the OIA (Ozark Interpretative Association) Gift Shop has reopened on the West side of the Square, in the Sanders’ Antiques store on Howard Street across from the Court House. OIA has a great selection of unique gifts and books on a wide range of subjects including animals and nature, history, cooking and self-sufficiency. For more information contact Sharon Koenig at 870-269-6421.
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!