Come celebrate the 2 year anniversary of Stroll the Square. November 7 will be a Harvest Hay Ride Stroll from 6:00-8:00 pm. There are many events for the evening beginning with a Hay Ride down Marr St., and an Antique Tractor Show. There will also be a Scare Crow costume contest, so come dressed as a scare crow and go to Computer Corner to enter the contest. Live Music will be provided by Marr Street Jam and will be outside of Marilyn’s Clogging. Free Hot Dogs and Drinks provided by Stroll the Square businesses, and cooked up by Arc’s and Spark’s. Back Door Children’s Store will be having a Sale, they are located in the basement of Camera Corner. Also, don’t forget about the businesses on Marr and Pyburn, , AB Sales, and Opera House Jewelry, Carroll’s Variety, and Generations. Reopening during the Stroll will be Don’s Jewelers at 110 N Bettis, stop in to see the newly remolded store and register for a door prize drawing. Black River Beads and Pottery has now got the glass blowing studio back up and running and will be doing their first demonstrations of the season from 6:00-7:30 pm. Come out for a fun filled evening.
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!
- Independence County Library to Host Genealogy Program on Immigration and Genealogy Research Oct. 13