The Jackson County Relay Team is excited to announce the 2013 Haunted House Event on Friday and Saturday, October 25th and 26th, beginning at 6:00 at the old Brown Jordan building. Everyone is encouraged to come out in your best costume and get ready to be terrified. Each year the house gets scarier and more gruesome and this year is no different. Cost is $5 per person and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. If you’re easily spooked, you’re invited to stop by and make a donation. They promise to keep the zombies under control until you leave.
- Meetings scheduled for 2018 Ozark Folk Center Craft Village Opportunities and Music Auditions
- Feb. 10 Sew Ingenious Makers Featured Artists at the Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Pearl Stringing Workshop January 20th 9 am – 1 pm at Powhatan Historic State Park
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo is coming to Salem on March 24th
- Our Own OGTC Executive Director Cathy Baker Drew named a new Member of the 2018 Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame