The Jackson County Relay Team is excited to announce the 2013 Haunted House Event on Friday and Saturday, October 25th and 26th, beginning at 6:00 at the old Brown Jordan building. Everyone is encouraged to come out in your best costume and get ready to be terrified. Each year the house gets scarier and more gruesome and this year is no different. Cost is $5 per person and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. If you’re easily spooked, you’re invited to stop by and make a donation. They promise to keep the zombies under control until you leave.
- Ghost of Davidsonville Fall Festival October 14th at Davidsonville Historic State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!