The Jackson County Relay Team is excited to announce the 2013 Haunted House Event on Friday and Saturday, October 25th and 26th, beginning at 6:00 at the old Brown Jordan building. Everyone is encouraged to come out in your best costume and get ready to be terrified. Each year the house gets scarier and more gruesome and this year is no different. Cost is $5 per person and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. If you’re easily spooked, you’re invited to stop by and make a donation. They promise to keep the zombies under control until you leave.
- K-Kountry 95 recently honored as Wilson Powell Media Support Award Finalist at 2018 Ozark Gateway Tourism Banquet
- Jim Hinkle Spring River Hatchery Hosts Annual Free Kids’ Fishing Derby June 9th at Mammoth Spring
- Guitars Galore with Thumbpicking This Weekend at the Ozark Folk Center State Park, Concerts, Contests and Master’s Class
- Northeast Arkansas Master Naturalists presents National Trails Day June 2, 2018
- May Events at Davidsonville – Kids to Parks Day and Clean-Up: May 19th plus Memorial Holiday Plans!