Ready to run for your life? Can you survive the zombie apocalypse? Ready to have some fun and raise money to help children in our community? Then join Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Arkansas for its first 5K run and walk to be held Saturday, November 2nd at 6:00 p.m. The race route will be in Eagle Mountain subdivision starting at Eagle Mountain Magnet School. The cost to run is $20 for adults and $15 for anyone under 18. Registration the day of the race is $25 for all ages. Race coordinators are not only seeking runners and walkers to compete, but hordes of zombies are needed to create an atmosphere of fun scares and a truly apocalyptic experience. Zombies are asked to make a monetary donation of their choosing to participate. Runners, walkers and zombies can access the race registration form by visiting the White River Road Runners home page (www.wrroadrunners.org), clicking on local races and search for the BBBS Zombie 5K tab. You can also contact Amanda Roberts at email@example.com or call 870-612-8888 to have a registration form emailed or mail to you.
- Ghost of Davidsonville Fall Festival October 14th at Davidsonville Historic State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!