Arkansas Got Talent contest begins September 6 and running through December 14. Contestants needed, visit http://www.cashswhiteriverhoedown.com/ for more information about the Hoedown. They will allow two individual contestants to perform each Saturday night and the winner will be selected by the audience. The weekly winners will compete the last Saturday night of each month to select a monthly winner. Then the monthly winners will return for a final contest the third Saturday in December and will be selected by judges which will be professionals in the music talent field. The overall winners will receive cash and a demo recording at Raney’s Recording Studio in Drasco, Arkansas. Make plans to enjoy all the fun at the Arkansas Got Tallent contest!
- Meetings scheduled for 2018 Ozark Folk Center Craft Village Opportunities and Music Auditions
- Feb. 10 Sew Ingenious Makers Featured Artists at the Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Pearl Stringing Workshop January 20th 9 am – 1 pm at Powhatan Historic State Park
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo is coming to Salem on March 24th
- Our Own OGTC Executive Director Cathy Baker Drew named a new Member of the 2018 Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame