Arkansas Got Talent contest begins September 6 and running through December 14. Contestants needed, visit http://www.cashswhiteriverhoedown.com/ for more information about the Hoedown. They will allow two individual contestants to perform each Saturday night and the winner will be selected by the audience. The weekly winners will compete the last Saturday night of each month to select a monthly winner. Then the monthly winners will return for a final contest the third Saturday in December and will be selected by judges which will be professionals in the music talent field. The overall winners will receive cash and a demo recording at Raney’s Recording Studio in Drasco, Arkansas. Make plans to enjoy all the fun at the Arkansas Got Tallent contest!
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!