Arkansas Got Talent contest begins September 6 and running through December 14. Contestants needed, visit http://www.cashswhiteriverhoedown.com/ for more information about the Hoedown. They will allow two individual contestants to perform each Saturday night and the winner will be selected by the audience. The weekly winners will compete the last Saturday night of each month to select a monthly winner. Then the monthly winners will return for a final contest the third Saturday in December and will be selected by judges which will be professionals in the music talent field. The overall winners will receive cash and a demo recording at Raney’s Recording Studio in Drasco, Arkansas. Make plans to enjoy all the fun at the Arkansas Got Tallent contest!
- Celia Storey Teaches “Animated Clay” August 12-13 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Powhatan Historic State Park Canning Workshop & Pearl Stringing Workshop July & August
- Linda Rawlings will teach Paper Making August 5 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Jacksonport State Park is Building a New Visitor Center – Build it, and they will come!
- An Invitation to the T Tauri Movie Camp Finale Screening FREE July 29 at UACCB Batesville