This second fun filled week of Day Camp from July 22 – 26, 2013 will have a new program. Instead of fishing we’ll be doing a cool creek critters walk AND a rock find. Of course, there is still the fun of making pasta, leaf prints & tie dyed T-shirts along with swimming at the Cabins at Dry Creek pool each afternoon. This Day Camp is for all children ages 8 – 12 and only cost $60 per child. Get your registration in and if you would like a scholarship to take care of expenses, call 870-269-3851 and ask for Mary Gillihan. See you at CAMP!
- Ghost of Davidsonville Fall Festival October 14th at Davidsonville Historic State Park
- Powhatan Historic State Park Has Dutch Oven Workshop October 7, 10 am- 1 pm
- Ozark Classic Crafts Mall in Downtown Hardy has something new – a Selfie Photo Booth! Visit Marc and His New Hi-Tech Customer-Pleasing Attraction!
- MARK AND ARLENE MARTIN HOPE FOR ARKANSAS FOUNDATION “RACE 4 HOPE ‘74” SEPT. 26-30 at Batesville Motor Speedway
- Treasures In The Ozarks Arts and Crafts Show Hardy, AR Sept. 23-24th!