This second fun filled week of Day Camp from July 22 – 26, 2013 will have a new program. Instead of fishing we’ll be doing a cool creek critters walk AND a rock find. Of course, there is still the fun of making pasta, leaf prints & tie dyed T-shirts along with swimming at the Cabins at Dry Creek pool each afternoon. This Day Camp is for all children ages 8 – 12 and only cost $60 per child. Get your registration in and if you would like a scholarship to take care of expenses, call 870-269-3851 and ask for Mary Gillihan. See you at CAMP!
- Celia Storey Teaches “Animated Clay” August 12-13 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Powhatan Historic State Park Canning Workshop & Pearl Stringing Workshop July & August
- Linda Rawlings will teach Paper Making August 5 at the Arkansas Craft School
- Jacksonport State Park is Building a New Visitor Center – Build it, and they will come!
- An Invitation to the T Tauri Movie Camp Finale Screening FREE July 29 at UACCB Batesville