This second fun filled week of Day Camp from July 22 – 26, 2013 will have a new program. Instead of fishing we’ll be doing a cool creek critters walk AND a rock find. Of course, there is still the fun of making pasta, leaf prints & tie dyed T-shirts along with swimming at the Cabins at Dry Creek pool each afternoon. This Day Camp is for all children ages 8 – 12 and only cost $60 per child. Get your registration in and if you would like a scholarship to take care of expenses, call 870-269-3851 and ask for Mary Gillihan. See you at CAMP!
- Meetings scheduled for 2018 Ozark Folk Center Craft Village Opportunities and Music Auditions
- Feb. 10 Sew Ingenious Makers Featured Artists at the Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Pearl Stringing Workshop January 20th 9 am – 1 pm at Powhatan Historic State Park
- Ozarks Sports and Outdoor Expo is coming to Salem on March 24th
- Our Own OGTC Executive Director Cathy Baker Drew named a new Member of the 2018 Arkansas Tourism Hall of Fame