This second fun filled week of Day Camp from July 22 – 26, 2013 will have a new program. Instead of fishing we’ll be doing a cool creek critters walk AND a rock find. Of course, there is still the fun of making pasta, leaf prints & tie dyed T-shirts along with swimming at the Cabins at Dry Creek pool each afternoon. This Day Camp is for all children ages 8 – 12 and only cost $60 per child. Get your registration in and if you would like a scholarship to take care of expenses, call 870-269-3851 and ask for Mary Gillihan. See you at CAMP!
- Creative Fun Scheduled At Arkansas Craft School
- IBLA World Tour to make stop in Batesville
- Calico Rock Museum Schedules Opening & Begins Program
- Stone County Invites you to visit starting today! Folk Festival, Loco Ropes, Ozark Folk Center, Blanchard Caverns, Fishing, Trail Rides – FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Experience Independence County Batesville AR – A Place Worth Visiting!