This second fun filled week of Day Camp from July 22 – 26, 2013 will have a new program. Instead of fishing we’ll be doing a cool creek critters walk AND a rock find. Of course, there is still the fun of making pasta, leaf prints & tie dyed T-shirts along with swimming at the Cabins at Dry Creek pool each afternoon. This Day Camp is for all children ages 8 – 12 and only cost $60 per child. Get your registration in and if you would like a scholarship to take care of expenses, call 870-269-3851 and ask for Mary Gillihan. See you at CAMP!
- Powhatan Historic State Park Holiday Open House Dec. 9 and Soap Workshop Dec. 2
- Potters David and Becki Dahlstedt Featured Artists Nov. 18 at Arkansas Craft Gallery
- Dr. Brooks Blevins, Speaker at Old Independence Regional Museum on Nov. 19th!
- “Hometown Heroes’ Documentary Debuting at Melba”
- Decorate a Living Window or Plan a Float for Calico Rock’s Annual Christmas Living Windows and Lighted Christmas Parade Dec. 9th!